Banned from their jobs for speaking out against sexual harassment, three former Access Hollywood staffers have been banned from their jobs for speaking out against sexual harassment, sources confirmed Thursday.

See also: North Korea Has Banned North Korea

“After an investigation by senior management, we have found willful blindness on the part of Mr. Bautista,” said Access Hollywood’s senior vice president of human resources, Karen Roberts, adding that the network’s human resources director, Marc Madnick, personally asked the trio to be fired from their positions for their clear disdain of women’s rights.

“Three professional employees at the same level as him were responsible for the firing, and it is unacceptable that someone at that level continues to hold a negative view of the way he conducts himself.” Roberts went on to say that while the trio were immediately put on leave effective immediately, they were told they would remain employed as human resources analysts until they could demonstrate they had been sexually harassed no matter how much footage or other graphic evidence.